
This picture is of my 3 1/2 year old grand-daughter: Sophie Noel. I tried to call and talk to her yesterday but, no luck. She was on a big time-out as she had taken her 15 month old brother's sippy-cup filled with milk and performed some kind of ceremony in her bedroom with it. The ceremony began with a shaking and dripping of milk dots throughout her bedroom until the cup was empty. Kind of like a benediction without the incense or Gregorian chants.
So...I decided to call and talk to the Princess today. No luck...She is on an extended time-out as she found her Mother's nail polish and painted herself "all over" with it. This time she had an inkling she was in trouble. Following todays ceremony and before her Mother caught her, she locked herself in the bathroom and refused to come out. When asked why she would not come out she replied: "there is a big mess in here and you can't come in." Of course 3 1/2 year olds are not aware that bathroom doors can be opened by using a pointed device and pushing the button.
Anyway...We are going to see the Princess on Thursday so if I do not get to talk to her tomorrow, Wednesday, the wait will not be too long. I told my daughter that she must write this stuff down (when she cools off) as it really will be funny in the far off future.
Grampa John

No comments:
Post a Comment