The Little Brownwren & I just returned from a trip to Paris, Avingnon, Arles, St. Remy, Aix, Nice, and Monaco. This was our third time in Paris and we still have a list of items not yet visited!! Guess we will just have to go back. I can then continue my search for the *?$$$$ that hit me with his car in Montmarte.
I was standing just off the curb watching the Little Brownwren shop when something hit me in the back, spinning me partially around. I bumped, bumped, along something and then was free. A little red car had caught me with his mirror, throwing me off balance: hence the bumping along the car. Thank god he had room to speed away; I am really glad I had no chance to catch him & am also glad I was unhurt. Other interesting item on the trip was my digital camera. The one that worked at home but would not work when we got there. Thus we do not have any still pictures of this trip but I do have an hour worth of video. Such is life; come and see my new camera that I bought today.
Grampa John Ret
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment